Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Post Holiday fun!

Frag-"Today we are going to start the new post "Hannakwanzayulemasseid" tradition...The imaginary gift swap!"

Fig-"Huh? Oh I see, I can get rid of all the odd stuff I got by giving it to someone else!"

Frag-"Yep. Now here is how it works, You can gift anyone with anything, it does not matter that you may not have received a piece of ill fitting lingerie or Aunt Ethels Fruitcake. It is then up to the person you gifted to re-gift to someone else! So if you take part in the gift swap, please tag the people you are gifting to this community, so they can share in the joy!

Fig-"Okay, I'll go first. To my facebook friends I gift a years subscription to my issues! To Becky, I gift 1 brick of fruitcake that has no doubt been passed around for the last 5 years. To all of the politicians, I gift the extra brain cells that I have in hopes that someday they will be as smart as the average person. To Jules, I gift the Black leather teddy!"

Frag-"Good start. Now let's see...To Jesse I gift the tin of stale popcorn! To Wolf, I gift a 3 year old cheese and meat tray that I got last year from the person that I gave it to the year before, Raven and Eric get the creepy snowman candles..."

Frag-"Okay see how that works, it is now up to the people who read my little blog to find someone to re-gift the stuffs (and add their own stuff). Then it is up to the re-giftees to re-gift adding their own personal touches along the way!"

Fig-"Come on people! I wanna see how far that fruit cake will travel!!!"

Frag-"And the starting bell has sounded!! Swap Away!!!"


Leave your 'gifts' in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment