Friday, September 9, 2011

Taking a break...

Okay, I love the twins, but lately I feel like I have lost my connection to them. So in the meanwhile, I am just gonna dump my thoughts here and hope that you can make sense out of them without being drunk or doped up on painkillers...So I think I will get things started with the power that other people give us on a regular basis.

This should be fun...

Everyone likes to think that they are above the petty bullshit that accompanies daily life like so much hair that clogs the bathtub drain. Drama and backbiting are everywhere. From work to home to friends, people seem to live for this pile of crap. I think it's because people need to feel better about their own lives. I will have to admit at this point, that I get a twisted sense of staisfaction from seeing peoples bullshit come back to bite them in their denim asses. I do feel bad when bad shit happens to good people just trying to make it by. Some people do get the short end of the shovel. I have been through it, I have seen the crappy as well as the fantastic, and throughout all of it, I still find people who manage to, despite everything, make your life or your actions about them. They think that you are out to get them.

At this point I have to wonder what the fuck these people are smoking. I mean, it may be great shit, or it may be ditch weed. But all I can figure out is that it makes people paranoid. And I have too much fuckery on my plate to have to worry about paranoid ramblings, unless they are my own... But back on topic. When people spend time and energy focusing on another person, more often than not in a negative way, then that person has just gained power.

I spent a fair amount of time thinking about these types of relationships. For several years, I carried a large bowl of hate for a few people. It took me a very long time to get over it. Once I did, I was way happier that I thought I would be. Now I just sit back and watch the fireworks. Sometimes it is kinda boring, other times, it's one hell of a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment