Friday, July 29, 2011

The Truth about pencils...


Frag-"Man I had a bad day. Shoelace broke, I spilled my coffee, got in a traffic accident, and still had to get all those reports done for work."

Fig-"Okay...But what does that have to do with pencils? I thought we were supposed to talk about pencils!"

Frag-"We are talking about pencils today *rummages through a drawer full of pencils* Ha! I found it!"

Fig-"Hey, can I have a pencil? I want a bright green one!!!"

Frag-"Nope I will not give you any of my pencils. They are mine, All mine."

Fig-"But, but, but..."

Frag-"Can I borrow your chipper wood shredder?"

Fig-"Yeah sure. Wait a minute WHAT? Why do you want to borrow my chipper?"

Frag-"I need to take care of my pencil *grunts* Hey can you show me how to get this thing started?"

Fig-"I don't understand why you want to shred the pencil..."

Frag-*holds up pencil with 'bad day' written on it* "This pencil is my bad day. If I were to give you my pencil, my 'bad day' would become your bad day. And I want to get rid of my bad day." *throws it into the shredder and stares as fine wood chips come out of the other end*

Fig-*rifles through Frags pencil drawer* "Hey this one says 'Drama', it's not fair, why do you get so many pencils?"

Frag-"Everyone has their own pencils. This drawer just happens to represent my pencils. Mainly the ones that I still have to deal with. When I am ready to deal with my pencils and get rid of them, I will get rid of them. I would be willing to bet that you have your own drawer full of pencils, you just need to find it."

Fig-*Runs off in search of pencil drawer*

Frag-*Sits back and reads a book*

No comments:

Post a Comment