Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today sucks...

Okay, today was shitty. I don't know what it was about this particular today, I have had plenty of todays that were not nearly as craptastic. I think that this today planned it's attack months ago. I can see it just sitting there, plotting and planning, thinking...'How can I be the worst today possible? How many little problems can I come up with just to mess with you?' Damn, I knew this would happen. I had a feeling that it was lurking in the shadows just waiting to attack.

So I have decided...I am not going to let today be anymore of an ass. I am done. Today can kiss my big fat toe. Today can take the plan and shove it. Once today is gone, it is gone for good. There will be no more today until tomorrow. Then I can deal with the bully that is tomorrow. Tomorrow tends to stick to the shadows, just out of reach. Kinda like the boogey man. You know it's in your closet, or under the bed, but you can never seem to catch the slimy little fucker. The only thing worse is when yesterday joins the fray. That gritty, pours through your fingers, sandy, fragmented memory of what was...

Yesterday is when everyone wishes they were. Yesterday is always better than today will ever be. And tomorrow, well shit, tomorrow is what everyone always hopes will be the best. Yesterday gives us lessons and plans, and sometime really shitty food that we spend today paying for. So, yeah, I guess yesterday is kinda a dick too.

I just wish that the three of them wouldn't gang up on me...





No comments:

Post a Comment